Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hot Trends in Education





I came across an interesting read after conducting some brief research on emerging trends in technology and thought I would share:

http://www.innovationexcellence.com/blog/2013/07/29/10-emerging-educational-technologies-how-they-are-being-used-across-the-globe/

Pay specific attention to the Hot Trends that are expected over the next 5 years:

  • cloud computing, 
  • mobile learning, 
  • learning analytics
  • open content
  • 3D printing
  • MOOCs 
  • virtual and remote laboratories
  • games and gamification
  • tablet computing 
  • wearable technology .... being the fashinista that I am, I think I will have to look into this!!

This is exciting stuff! Now let's figure out how to use these technologies!

Much love from the technical world,
Veronica 
Aka Tech Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment